National Testing Services nts.org.pk Results Tests and Sample Papers, Scholarships
2 February NTS SBP State Bank of Pakistan Banking Services Corporation Recruitment of Junior Officer (OG-1)-2nd Batch, form download, online apply, candidate list, sample paper, eligibility , merit, result
Bachelors Degree with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from universities/institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities.
Maximum 28 years as on the last date of submission of application to NTS (i.e. January 17, 2014). Age limit will be relaxed by three years for candidates belonging to FATA, Azad Kashmir, Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan/Northern Areas. Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, possessing requisite qualification, are eligible to apply without upper age limit.
* Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.
The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) for appearing in the written test.
Registration with NTS:
Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with NTS as per following procedure:
- Application form and deposit slip is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Click on "On Line Registration Form". Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by creating “new user" and fill the on line registration form.
- Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by creating “new user" and fill the on line registration form.
- Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs.800/- through prescribed deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Send the form to NTS on the given address through courier/post along with original NTS copy of deposit slip, 3 photographs and a copy of CNIC not later than January 17, 2014.
- NTS/SBP-BSC will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained. Applications sent directly to SBP-BSC in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
- The candidates will be sent their admit cards by NTS at their postal address to appear for the written test to be held on February 2, 2014 in the major cities of country.
The candidates who qualify the written test conducted by NTS shall be eligible to subsequently apply for the post of Junior Officer (OG-1)-2nd Batch at SBP-BSC. The candidates short listed on the basis of merit of NTS test and available number of vacancies will be invited for interview before a Selection Board. SBP-BSC reserves the right to suitably adjust the minimum qualifying marks to enhance the representation of candidates belonging to under developed areas and in order to observe the provincial/regional quotas as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
The selected candidates will be imparted residential ‘Theoretical Training' at National Institute of Banking & Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad and thereafter will be provided orientation at various departments of Head Office Karachi.
During theoretical training, the trainees will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.15,000/- in addition to free boarding and lodging facility at NIBAF, Islamabad. Employees of SBP-BSC/SBP/NIBAF, if selected, will draw their usual emoluments in addition to admissible daily allowance for training at NIBAF.
Upon successful completion of theoretical training, the trainees will be offered appointment as Junior Officer (OG-1) at a consolidated monthly monetized salary of Rs.30,000/-. They will be further entitled to other fringe benefits like medical facility for self, spouse and dependent children, staff loans, telephone allowance, gratuity & contributory provident fund as per Bank’s rules.
After announcement of written test result by NTS, the eligible candidates who qualify NTS test may apply for the position of Junior Officer (OG-1) at SBP-BSC. The application form will be available at the Bank’s website www.sbp.org.pk or can be obtained free of cost from SBP-BSC Field Offices across the country after announcement of NTS test result. Duly filled in application form along with result sheet issued by NTS, attested copies of all educational documents, CNIC, domicile and 3 passport size photographs MUST reach the following address latest by March 14, 2014.
Personnel Management Department
State Bank of Pakistan
SBP Banking Services Corporation, Head Office
I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi
Please mark the envelope with the position applied for. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete/ delayed applications will not be entertained.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
For Online Registration :
Last Date for Application Submission :
Friday, 17th January 2014
Test Date :
Sunday, 2nd February 2014
- 1 February 2 February NTS KPK SST Jobs Directorate of Elementary & Secondary Education Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Candidate list, sample paper, final merit list
- 12 January NTS District & Session Courts, Jhelum Test result, candidate list, sample papers, final merit list
- 5 January NTS Punjab Counter Terrorism Department Corporals Test written Result, candidate list, final merit list, sample papers
- 29 December NTS PIPS Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (PIPS) Jobs test result, candidate list, sample paper